Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WELCOME BACK GHIE!!!

Well I guess I just have to formally welcome myself back to reality to get my senses working! I’m officially back to work starting yesterday, 12 Jan, though I should admit that I was only 50% productive as my mind was still up in the air.

It’s a mixed emotion – happy to be back here in Sydney but also sad to leave home. Gee, it feels so different to be away from home after being with my family for almost six weeks!!! Yes, everyone thinks that im a strong little girl, but at times, I can be weak too… but not that bad coz there were no tears!!!

I have abandoned my blog during my holidays, in short, pati blog ko, nag leave din --- there are so many amazing thoughts to write, so many fantastic stories to share, and many others to tell but I dint have the time when I was back home. But what’s to rush anyway, I’ll do them here in Sydney!

For now, I should go back to work…

No comments: