Saturday, August 16, 2008

olympics

ewan ko ba, sobrang apektado ako sa olympics na to...

im sad na wala pa ding medal ang pinas, but on the other hand, im so happy for aussie aussie...

ang galing galing ni rice, ni jones at ni trickett - they are my favourites!!! attitudewise, they are awesome, they are so cheerful... ah, baka nakakarelate lang kc ako sa pagiging bungisngis nila... they are always happy!!! competitive pero ineenjoy nila ang ginagawa nila!

na-sad ako for jones when she landed silver in one of the events dahil kay soni, pero ok lang kc mabait din naman c soni (gusto ko din cya)... and un nga, happy pa din naman c jones! feeling ko humble cya!!! and she is pretty!!!

apektado din ako yesterday for trickett when steffen grabbed the gold from her , pero ok lang din kc happy disposition pa din c tricket... sobrang idol ko cya for being so positive... and lagi cyang naka smile!!! sabi nya nga: "You can always go what if? What if I did that better or what if I did this better? but why do that?, why not enjoy this moment and enjoy the achievement because it's a huge achievement. I have no regrets. I have got three medals at this Olympics, overall five and I am excited that I have still two races to come. "It's obviously going to push me further, not just in my swimming but in my life to always do things how I want to them and enjoy the moment, you never know when it is going to be your last one.''

tomorrow is THE day... and i can't wait!!! i am so excited!!!

tricket will try her best one more time for one more gold and so is hackett who will push his limits to win gold in the 1500m event (if ever, it will be his 3rd consecutive olympic gold for the event)!!! sobrang apektado ako... i really wish and pray na manalo cla, i really feel that they deserve to win!!! go aussie!!!

God, please help them... please please please po...

1 comment:

Beverly said...

naks naman!! i liked what she said. =) go aussie!!

ghie, binuhay ng olympics ang blog mo. hehe.